So election day has come and gone. I did my civic duty and cast my ballot. This year it seemed as though a lot of people had a lot of emotions invested in this election. I voted with my head. I read books, magazines, watched the news and researched the candidates as much as I possibly could. I wanted to make an educated decision.
I am excited for our new president! Although, I do not know why someone would want the job, but hey, what the heck! Good luck!!
2 comments:
Robert Pattenson was in Chicago and caused a bigger stir than Obama did, at least with the 16 year old girls.
He's hot...
Not Obama I mean...
I like the way you think, and do things! I also have to agree that I am happy with the new president but can't imagine anyone actually wanting the job, especially right now.
GObama!
Post a Comment