Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Shopping!












I hope everyone had a GREAT turkey day! I know I did. Two houses for turkey dinner on one day is certainly something to be thankful for! YUM. Today we are cooking our own turkey for our own leftovers!

Well yesterday we did our annual shopping trip! I got up at 2 am and met Kristie and Amanda at Kohl's at 3. Kohl's opened at 4. So we were there in plenty of time to get a good spot in line! I can't tell you about all the great deals we got because then I'd be spoiling some Christmas gifts!! :) But let me assure you we got some GOOD deals! Then from Kohl's then we went to Target. Target opened at 6 we arrived at 5. So again a great spot in line! Target was awesome too because about 15 minutes before the doors opened the store mgr came out and handed out STORE maps! Target had some great deals on movies and kid stuff so the mgr told us exactly where we could find what we were looking for! This totally helped out our 'game' plan if you know what I mean! Then after we gathered our loot we headed to Younkers (a store almost like a smaller version of Macy's) and then into the mall. Where we gathered ourselves at 8 am for a fabulous and healthy breakfast from the foodcourt. As you can see Nacho Bell Grande at 8 am is awesome!

After we were done with several stores in the mall, I headed for home. It was 10 AM and I was beat. Since I am recovering from a sinus infection I needed a little shut eye before part two of my trip, more shopping at Lakeside and a night wrapping our gifts at a local hotel. I caught a little shut eye with little A and then headed down to Lakeside Mall! Where we hit up Toys R Us and Michael's (one of my FAVORITE stores). After that we met up with Jodie and Cheryl for dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise. Where I enjoyed deep fried pickles :) YUMMY
Now to finish all my wrapping!! Good luck with your shopping! I still have a long way to go! Good thing I had a great team helping me yesterday!
It was a very happy black Friday after all!

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

Oh reading this post made me tired! I opted out of any black friday shopping this year! Kohl's is my favorite day after Thanksgiving store though! I'm glad you had fun!