I planted a few spring bulbs a few years back. Alex and I enjoy walking the yard and looking at the status of our flowers. Some mostly the tulips come up but I never get a flower. I think the moles enjoy munching on those. But these are some crocus I planted and they seem to come back every year. Here's one that's opened.
We have been getting a lot of rain/snow. This means we've also been getting some worms under our garage door. We discovered one the other day.
The worm is a big hit!
I did NOT tell him to do this! He just picked up little ol wormy and smiled. Then I had to convince him to put the worm on the lawn so he could go home to his mom and dad (you're welcome worm!).
Yesterday we found another worm! He asked me to take a picture of the worm! We released this worm back into the wild also. I am not a fan of worms. In fact I always made my dad bait my hook when we would fish.

No comments:
Post a Comment