Monday, April 4, 2011
Bucket List: Under Construction!
So I've noticed now days people are forming these lists called "Bucket Lists". Back in the day I'm pretty sure these were called goals, but who cares, either way it's a great way to ensure you do the things you've always wanted to do. I figure I'd better make mine public as a way of sticking to them. I think there are a lot of things out there that I am not aware of so I am sure this list is going to change. And after writing it down, I think I have a lot of traveling to do! Here's the list, with the items, in no particular order of significance :) Learn how to cook some kind of tasty ethnic dish. Like Thai, using real ingredients :) Live in a foreign country for at least 6 months. Learn a foreign language to the point where I can have a meaningful conversation with someone. This would help with living in a foreign country for 6 months! Volunteer Read one book every month. Decorate my house with some coherent design theme/plan. Go to Oktoberfest Try Guinness in Ireland, eat a salad in Greece, Carnival in Venice, visit Spain and probably any other European country! Create a family cookbook to pass down. Get a hobby and do it well Take an Alaskan Cruise Learn how to garden. Ok, that's it for now. More to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment