Monday, April 4, 2011

Latest project and dino habitats..

So in blog land, I've noticed these moss covered letters/words everywhere. When I read up on them, I discovered that this could be a project I could do. It involved fewer than five materials and a glue gun! I also read online that Pottery Barn sells these suckers for like $80. What? Anyhow, I picked up a packet of moss (which is super messy btw) and a wooden letter. Got out the glue gun and the rest is history as they say...
Voila! Now in blog land, everyone has these hanging up with a wide ribbon. I didn't have any large ribbon so I went for a similar option. You know, THREAD :) Currently the "P" looks like it's a little crooked so I'm going to have to figure out how to adjust it... On another note, we visited Grandpa this Friday....
And Alex made a Dinosaur "habitat" at daycare. I called it a dino house but was informed that it is indeed a 'habitat'. Awesome! I am not sure how long the habitat will last as the cat is eating the grass in it. But it is so cute, I love the volcano!

No comments: