I'm also interested in trying to grow some climbing/flowering plants this year too. She suggested planting Morning Glories as they are easy to grow! I found a pack of Morning Glory seeds at Meijer and also picked up some special seed soil stuff and some little seed pots.
Here is my Master Gardner in training displaying all of our materials....
I put the soil in the pots and he added the seeds. We started with the flowers first. I think he was more interested in playing in the dirt but who cares!? Hopefully they grow! More to come...
Yesterday was somewhat warm so we went outside. We busted out the chalk and drew in the driveway for a bit..
Then I got out the game we bought Bob last year for his birthday (which is I think the last time we played this game) and tossed some of the bean bags around.

No comments:
Post a Comment