We met up at about 1:30 at this bar called the "Active", don't ask my why it's called that, I asked Bob and he didn't have a good explanation. But this is Port Huron where you find bars called the "Zebra Bar" and "HAC" so I just go with the flow. But we went there.I did feel a little old as I think most of the people out were a few years younger than us. However, at one bar, I did see a bunch of Senior Citizens! So then I felt okay...
My BIL Jud couldn't go this year but his sister Mindy could! She was fun. Here we are at the Quay Street Brewery. We drank BudLight here. Why not brew beer? I dunno..
Next we stopped at the Roche (or roach as it's pronounced). Test tube shots were on sale, so we had to get one..
Then on to a bar called Hollister (yes like the clothing store) where they actually had GREEN beer!
After we left Hollister we walked downtown to get to the next bar, The Brass Rail. Here's Mindy and Bob laughing at something..
Here's Kristie and I posing for a pic.
Inside the Brass Rail. (Where they also had GREEN beer! YAY!) Kristie and Bob are talking about some Skeeter guy they knew from way back in the day. I guess this is either an advantage or disadvantage to not growing up in this area. I rarely see anybody



No comments:
Post a Comment