Well, winter is still here.
YAY! So our outside time is very limited. But we managed to go for a walk the other day.

Mr. Potato Head Lips

Play-Dough has been a very big hit!! Thank you Aunt Kristie for the awesome Christmas gift. Here is his making hot dogs and
hangaburgers. Yeah I did say
hangaburgers :)

SO then we've gotten MORE snow. And I think we are both pretending the snow is secretly sand because we got out the sand toys :)

But he enjoyed it!

This week it was
pazcki day (hopefully I spelled it right). Bob brought home a dozen. Here is Alex trying his first one.... I think the pictures sum it all up.
Not so sure how I feel about this thing...

"Wow! This is a BIG bite!"

hmm...

And, I just thought this was a cute picture :)

Happy Almost Spring Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment