Sunday, March 20, 2011

Book Page Wreath

A few weeks ago I discovered how to make a book page wreath online. Tim and Maryann came by shortly after I put my wreath up and Maryann expressed an interest in trying to make her own. So we set a date to get together and attempt another one!

We had two books, some leftover pages of the book I used (shown here, don't you just love the title?) and a Bobsey Twins book Maryann picked up at the $ store. Here we are getting started.

This has nothing to do with the wreath but they just painted this wall over their fireplace and added this awesome painting! I love it! Makes me want to paint something in my house a bold color! It also reminds me of the painting my Dad has in the family room at his house. Hmm... I think the wheels are turning ... ;)
And this has nothing to do with the wreath either, other than Bob and Tim stepped outside to finish off their mini-keg and look for deer. (Which we did see some!)

What a nice sunset! They look like they should be hunting or something...
So back to the wreath! You can see we are making progress!!
We ran out of the book I brought so we started in on the Bobsey Twin's book. Here it is with all the book pages glued on! Maryann said she may add a few more small pages to the inside, but she was pretty happy with the turn out.
Here is the spot she wants to hang it in! I think it'll look perfect!! It was a really fun day and we accomplished making a cool new wreath!








No comments: