Friday, March 12, 2010

A Snippet of Tweendom

In case you have been living under a rock or you're not a tween, pre-teen, teen, a woman in her 30s or a middle aged female... you may have missed the release of the latest Twilight installment preview (or "Trailer" as they call it in the movie biz) for Eclipse. It'll be in the theaters June 30. Did someone say a Natalie and Elaina birthday movie day extravaganza? I think I just did!

This installment includes Bryce Dallas Howard (Richie Cunningham's daughter) as Victoria. I guess there was alot of drama about how she replaced the former actress that portrayed Victoria. I'm a big fan of BDH so I think she'll be great in the movie!

Anyhow, I wish I knew how to just embed the clip (suggestions anyone). But you'll have to live with this link..

Go Team Edward... er Team Jacob..Team Edward..Team Jacob.. Apparently, I'm still on the fence. Thank goodness I have my Edward dogtags and Jacob pin. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2HIda5wSVU

Did you stop screaming in excitement yet?? And of course if you didn't know (and I didn't until Elaina told me) New Moon comes out on DVD this month too! 3/20 to be exact (PERFECT timing to take on our vacation I might add!) Yes I know I need to get a life :) But hey, it's fun.

No comments: