Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Ayla!

This weekend we celebrated Ayla's second birthday! I cannot believe she is TWO already. She is such a sweet little girl. It was wonderful to visit with the Beaton's and Gelmans-to-be. We had a wonderful time!

Here's a pic of the cake (Costco of course and totally YUMMY).
Ayla has a Little Tykes Cozy Coupe. Alex really enjoyed it. This is the first time he's ever seen one. Immediately he had to sit in it. As you can see Ayla is being a great friend and giving him a tutorial.

What a nice friend she is to share her car!

Something tells me that we're gonna need one of these pretty soon...

Natalie and Elaina putting out the food. It was great of course. I really loved the punch! Sorry Elaina that I wasn't able to give you a hand. I was too busy chasing around Alex! We had Jets pizza including BBQ Chicken Pizza!
Alex also got a free golf lesson from Mr. Beaton. Could we be looking at the next Tiger Woods (minus the sleazy girfriends of course!)?








No comments: