Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Oscars-My Two Cents

So this year for the Oscars Bob and I turned on the tube, grabbed our ballots and watched some of the show (couldn't stay awake until the end!). Anyhow, as usual I have my opinion on people's outfits. I've listed them here from worst to best

WORST:
I guess I don't like this dress. But I think she needs to EAT something and maybe get a root touch up. And the scarf seems like it needs to be attached to the dress or something. I dunno. Not my fav.
Normally I think Charlieze (sp?) Theron is a great dresser. But this dress. I dunno, maybe she wanted to mix it up this year? Looks like a prom dress gone bad.
J.Lo. I really liked the color and style until I saw the fabric attached to the side.



Miley Cyrus: Did someone say "bobblehead"? And if my Grandma saw her she'd tell her to "STAND UP STRAIGHT!".

K-Stew. Well at least she's smiling! She does look pretty but I don't really care for the dress...

Okay this is Vera Farsomethingorother. I really like the color of this dress but too many ruffles for me I think. But I think the color is great on her!

I loved this dress! A lot of people said it was bland but I think Elizabeth Banks looked great!


Although this dress sorta reminded me of Elizabeth Banks' dress I really did like it!

I'm pretty sure Sandra Bullock could have shown up in a trash bag and would have been great! But I think this is a great look for her!



And my number ONE FAVORITE! Cameron Diaz. She looks GREAT!!! I don't think I've seen her at another awards show where she looked so nice. That dress is awesome. I'm secretly hoping Natalie picks a dress like is or something the color of Vera Farmsomthingorother's dresses for her bridesmaid dresses (wink!)










1 comment:

Unknown said...

I gave the worst-dressed award to J.Lo. Best to Helen Mirren. But I agree Cameron Diaz looked great. I did mention that Sarah Jessica was wearing a satin pillowcase, and that Mariah Carey needs to hire a new stylist who doesn't choose dresses that make her look like a cow because she's NOT FAT. And worst hair went to Miley and Vera (whose stylist forgot to push in a hairpin or two!).