Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Goings On

Not too much has been going on here. I recently moved to a new position at work so I have been working a lot more. Which means in the evenings and weekends I'm pretty beat. So we've been sticking close to home. But here are a few recent pictures!!




As you can see TV is becoming a fascination. Along with scratching your butt through a diaper...(is this such a boy picture or what?!)




This is a very Bob look. Especially with the hat on backwards and shirtless belly pose. I think he's also channeling his inner Eddie Vedder with his new guitar! Which by the way plays a song by the Police! I wonder how much Little Tykes had to pay to get the rights to that?


Here we are helping daddy fix something outside. Now I know he's my kid by this picture. Look at the ears! They fold over just like mine! yay!





And we're practicing for summer lawn mowing season here with our push mower! :) And yes, he is in his jammies :)


He is loving the jet tub lately. Here he is enjoying bubbles and playing "Bathketball"



And what's a bubble bath without using a Ped Egg? You're just never too young for a Ped Egg!












No comments: