Monday, August 3, 2009

Is that a Full or NEW Moon?

So I finished the second book in the Twilight installment this week. It was longer than the first, a little sadder but overall really good! I have the third book "Eclipse" on my library request reading list for this week. We'll see if I get it. I think I might have requested the audio book so I might have to wait awhile.
Elaina and I have formed an informal Twlight Book Club .. She's reading Twilight so I just keep her up on the spoilers :) Anyhow, I found this pic on the web of the upcoming new movie and I thought I'd post it. A real "action" shot.
Wonder how long it'll take me to read or listen to the next book.... hmmm.



1 comment:

Robyn said...

The third book was my favorite, but I wasn't a huge fan of the series. I just read it because I didn't want to miss something when everyone said it was so good. Enjoy!!!