
So, probably everyone has their Christmas trees up already. We do not. We have a small fiber optic tree and 3 little pre-lit Charley Brown style trees up in our plant stands above the door, but still no tree with an ornament. I love Christmas trees, I love seeing them, smelling them, I love the presents underneath. But guess what? After New Years you gotta take em down. And THAT'S when all the work starts.
Ugh, I do not like putting away all of these darn ornaments!! That's really what it is. Taking it down, it's just a lot of work. I know that is so Scrooge like but seriously. I am thinking maybe our fiber optic tree will be just fine this year :)
Last year we bought a real tree. Went to a tree farm, chopped it down and hauled it into the house. Only to find it was TOO big for the stand and TOO tall for the spot in the room! And then, of course it was crooked all season long.
So this year we are buying a tree.. maybe we'll buy one like this! Yes an upside DOWN Christmas tree! It's only $149 bucks at the Home Depot! Maybe this will inspire me to put up a tree this year. LOL Or maybe not. I guess the bonus of having a tree like this is that the cat cannot hide underneath and torment the dog :)
Let's see some pics of your trees!
No comments:
Post a Comment