Prime Rib! Check out all that garlic!
Alex and Gramdpa
Garden Gnome!
Little A waiting to open his presents from Santa!
Cool new Leap Frog Mirror and Mat!~Happy Holidays everyone! I hope Santa was very good to you! Santa has been VERY good to us. I think I have unwrapped presents for almost 3 days straight! I can't wait until little A can open his own presents! Right now our house looks like Santa's workshop with all of our presents lying around.
We had a great holiday though. Christmas Eve was spent with Bob's family. It was filled with lots of FOOD (many things with cabbage in them, homemade sauerkraut, kapusta (some polish thing with sauerkraut) and my crunchtastic cabbage-YUM) and fun games! Christmas Day was spent with my Aunt Diane where they made PRIME RIB. WOW, WOW. Talk about a Christmas Dinner! And the day after Christmas was spent with my Dad and Sandi at our house. Where I cooked a turkey breast and some other stuff. I've eaten so much I think I've gained back all my baby weight! Whoops! i wish Santa had left me a gift card to Weight Watchers !
We had a great holiday though. Christmas Eve was spent with Bob's family. It was filled with lots of FOOD (many things with cabbage in them, homemade sauerkraut, kapusta (some polish thing with sauerkraut) and my crunchtastic cabbage-YUM) and fun games! Christmas Day was spent with my Aunt Diane where they made PRIME RIB. WOW, WOW. Talk about a Christmas Dinner! And the day after Christmas was spent with my Dad and Sandi at our house. Where I cooked a turkey breast and some other stuff. I've eaten so much I think I've gained back all my baby weight! Whoops! i wish Santa had left me a gift card to Weight Watchers !
Santa brought us some wonderful gifts. Most notably, Bob got a UofM Garden Gnome :) And I got a Tom Brady jersey!! Woo Hoo! Little A got lots of clothes, a mat to lay on and a cool Leap Frog Mirror that makes noises and a lot of other toys that I know he'll love!
Thank you Santa for all the wonderful gifts! But thank you most of all for the great time to spent wth our friends and family!
No comments:
Post a Comment