Thanksgiving was super busy this year. To kickoff the holiday Alex got a haircut from my niece-to be-Rachel! This is the first time he sat in the chair alone for a haircut :) What a big boy!
 |
| As part of Preschool activites each child gets to bring "Oliver" the stuffed horse home with him or her for a weekend. This was our weekend for Oliver. Alex had a great time with Oliver! Here they are watching the Detroit Thanksgiving Day Parade together! |
 |
| Coloring with Tucker! |
 |
| Then we headed to Aunt Carol's for dinner. Here's Alex, Kayla and Coco relaxing after dinner. Well, I think Coco is doing most of the relaxing here.. |
 |
| Here is our Elf-Okie microphone. You can sing both as yourself or as an Elf. It's a hit! |
 |
| My latest project. A wreath! I think it needs more bulbs though. It's a work in progress.. |
 |
| Our newest ourdoor (and only) decoration! |
 |
| Finally I get to put up my new Santa picture that I got for Christmas last year from Aunt Diane! I love it! |
 |
| Our finished tree!! We've been busy! |
No comments:
Post a Comment