We headed up to Mt. Pleasant a few weeks ago with my Dad and Sandi. It was a fun trip except for a brief trip to the Urgent Care for Alex. Fortunately, he's doing a lot better and feeling great!
 |
| Getting ready for pool time! |
 |
| Since the little guy wasn't feeling well we ate in the room most of the time. One night we went and got the Prime Rib sandwiches and Bloody Mary's. YUM. I'm pretty sure I've got Sandi and my Dad hooked on those sandwiches! |
 |
| The room had a huge pool, I mean bathtub. Me and Alex filled it up and went in for a bit. I think he really enjoyed it! We dumped a lot of shampoo in there and got some cool bubbles! |
 |
| We did get to take a trip to the kids casino-otherwise known as the arcade. |
 |
| I hope we get to go again soon! With a healthy little guy this time! |
No comments:
Post a Comment