Friday, December 9, 2011

Welcome Hudson Matthew Veeder!



Well he is FINALLY here! Our new cousin Hudson!
Hudson decided to join us on November 27th. He is a tiny little guy just weighing over 6 lbs! But as we all know they grow fast.
As you can see he.Is. So.Adorable.
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to meet him yet because he lives in Texas! So I had to 'borrow' these pictures from Facebook for my blog. :)


Kara and Hudson look great!


I think he looks a lot like the Kyle family here!!




This picture I absolutely must have in a frame!!





So adorable. I wish I was there so I could just hold him. Alex told me that Hudoson is "my friend!" :)
We love you Hudson and can't wait to meet you! Congrats to Kara and Matt. May you enjoy every moment of this wonderful gift!



No comments: