Sunday, October 31, 2010
Pumpkin Carving
I've picked up a lot of pumpkins this year. I decided to ask a few folks to come over and carve a few up. To practice, I carved this one on Friday night. It's Blue from Blue's Clues :)
I also carved out this Ghost! BOO!
Then on Saturday the peeps came by. Here's a blurry pic of my Dad and FIL Fred and MIL Cindy carving up some!
My Dad said he didn't want to carve a pumpkin but every time I started on one he gave me some 'help' :)
Even my BIL Rick got in on the action!
My FIL Fred put together an awesome black cat! He was totally prepared for carving, even with latex gloves!

Corey carved up a cool one even with his name!
Here's the finished product!

Mellissa and Fred and fam came later. They brought their pumpkins with them. Here's Mell's Sparty helmet.

I think this is my favorite pumpkin. This was the last one. I asked my Dad to carve it but he told me to. Then my FIL Fred suggested we do a wine bottle or beer can. Then I said how about a wine glass? Then I started drawing on the glass and realized a martini glass would be much cooler. So my Dad and Fred finished it up for me. Who knew the easiest pattern would be the best pumpkin!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow those are amazing!
Post a Comment