Recently I began the search to maybe find some of my Family that came to the US from Germany. I found that the Kosel's and Weihr's came over from Albendorf, Prussia. This town is now a part of Poland. I hope to find some living relatives. I decided to try and document my search on my blog. So here we go! The pictures are things that were given to me by my Aunt Carol. The family photo is of my Great Grandma Martha Kosel, Great Grandfather Oscar, my grandmother Alice, great Aunt Helen, Uncle Bob and I think Uncle Herb.
I also have the first communion book from Otto Wiehr. I need to repost the pic because it has the date and name on it. I also have a photo of a house in what I think is Albendorf.
So here is my journey! A little tough to type much on an iPad but I will post more as I go.





No comments:
Post a Comment