Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Corn Maze!


We decided to check out a local corn maze this weekend with Fred, Mell and the kids.. It's actually very close to our home so the drive was quick. Yay! There were three mazes. One was haunted and two non-haunted mazes. We chose one of the non-haunted ones :)

Before we went in some people told us that it was very muddy. But since I had my 10+year old tennis shoes on I was okay with a little mud.

Heading into the maze...so far so good on the muddiness

It was the perfect afternoon for the maze. When we got in there the sun was just about to set. They have the paths marked off with yellow tape to ensure you don't walk through the corn.


As you can see we soon discovered that it was VERY muddy! I almost lost my shoe a few times.!
Muddy!!




We walked around for about 30 minutes and ran into Fred and Freddie. We found our way out of the maze first. And sloppily walked over to a giant hay tower.  I think the hay tower was the most fun!

It was a fun time at the maze. Hopefully we will go back next year!




No comments: