Last weekend Bob invited his staff over for an after work get together. Since they work so much he thought it would be nice to have the guys over for some horseshoes, beer and more beer. Although, Uncle Fred does not work for Bob he was invited too!
I think the guys had fun. By the end of the night the guys were calling Alex "Little Bob" and even Bob's boss and wife came too!

I just want to document that Kristie and I did in fact, beat Bob at Beer Pong this day. In fact I think we won twice I think! Even though he tried distracting us by insulting our math skills and other such things we took the high rode by beating him! ha!
I think the guys had fun. By the end of the night the guys were calling Alex "Little Bob" and even Bob's boss and wife came too!
![]() |
| Here's Alex and Uncle Fred watching the game of horseshoes. |
![]() |
| Daddy and Alex |
The next day we went over to the Corby's to hang out and catch the first Michigan game of the season. Kristie got this cool new table too :)

Alex and Tucker's version of the game!
I just want to document that Kristie and I did in fact, beat Bob at Beer Pong this day. In fact I think we won twice I think! Even though he tried distracting us by insulting our math skills and other such things we took the high rode by beating him! ha!![]() |
| Won't be long til these guys are tooling around on the 4 wheeler! |







No comments:
Post a Comment