Monday, December 13, 2010

Update!

So, I've been pretty behind in my blogging lately. I think it's because we got new cell phones and they have all these fancy "aps" on them that allow me to post pictures and updates and whatever I want online really fast! Although, I wish they had an 'app' for this website...The awesomeness of technology has made me a slacking blogger :)

Well, here we go. Here's Thanksgiving. Tucker brought over his Leapster hand held device. Alex was immediately fascinated by it. Tucker was super sweet and shared with Alex. I am sure Alex would love one of these, but I don't think he's quite old enough just yet.

Later on that day (Thanksgiving day that is) I met up with my SIL Kristie and niece Amanda for our annual shopping trip. We met up at 9:30 PM Thanksgiving night at Toys r Us. Then at 11:30 we went to Wal-mart (a story for another time, but a stark reminder of why I don't want to shop at Wal-mart!), then at 3:00AM shopped at Yonkers, JC Penny and wrapped up at 6 AM at Home Depot. Whew. I am tired just thinking of it all! Here we are with our energy drinks at about 2 AM...
Later on that day we chilled on the couch and ate popcorn.

Last weekend we went to visit Tim and Maryann for a game night! Aside from it being very fun, we also got to play with Remmy. Alex loved Remmy. Here they are chilling out. Don't show Bella though, she might be jealous!

I've also had several small holiday projects I've been working on. Since I have a plethora of corks, I decided to make myself some cork trees. Can you believe they sell these things on Etsy for $50?

I also hosted a small cookie exchange for my fantasy football league. There were 5 of us and we each made 8 dozen cookies. It was great! We got a ton of cookies! Here's a pic of my cookies :)






So that's what I've been up to the last few weeks! How about you??







No comments: