So unless you've been living under a rock for 5 months you know that this was the Final Season of LOST. And if you know me I've been watching every episode.
Sunday was the show's finale. I stayed up late watching it and then afterward thinking about it. It was a very emotional episode and I really needed to think/process it. I know a lot of people were disappointed with the ending and lack of 'answers'. But I think the ending is a much bigger answer than the questions presented in the show. And I think if you are a spiritual person you can 'get' the meaning in the end here. Essentially, the island was real, the castaways (Jack specifically) had to work through their issues, let go and forgive and then together they would "move on" when they were all ready.
I found this scene on You Tube. I was hoping to get the scene with Jack and his dad shortly before this scene starts because I think that scene really explains it all. Jack's moment of awareness really was moving. Regardless, I think if you watch the show that this part is really powerful.
I've talked about the ending with a lot of people. And I've come up with this. Letting go, moving on, is the key . As they say on the show "what happened, happened" you can't change it. Even if a smoke monster is chasing you :)
But I still can't wait until August to get Season 6 on DVD and catch all the extra stuff that wasn't in the finale!!
Namaste!
€
No comments:
Post a Comment