Flash forward a few years to packing my bag for Alex's birth. I thew my robe in the bag after seeing the lovely hospital garb in our baby class. During our hospital stay and all through Alex's infant period I've worn this robe. Now the robe has become a blanket /accessory for him. Sometimes he goes and grabs it from off of it's hook and walks around with it. I think this is great. I remember certain clothes my mother wore that really comforted me. But I never figured something I wear would give someone that feeling! So even if I get a new robe someday, I'm pretty sure I'll never give this little number up! Maybe I should have it made into a blanket or something.. hmm.. Any ideas?

2 comments:
I can sew it into a blanket for you. Let me know if you'd like me to do that.
I love the blog.
This is the sweetest thing I have ever read. I love it. He loves that it smells and feels like you. May every child have a Mommy robe would be my wish for the day!
Post a Comment