Friday, December 4, 2009

Turkey Day 2009

This year on Thanksgiving we did our usual tradition. Start off the day at Bob's parent's and then off to Centerline to visit the Ruppert's. I love the way it works out every year because the Pelc's always eat right at noon-kickoff for the Lion's game. And then we drive down to my family's for dinner later on :) Since this is Big A's first real Thanksgiving where he's able to enjoy the food I took a few pics :)

Bob did the honors of carving one of the turkeys. (We had two, one deep fried..yummy..)

Alex checking out his first drumstick! Unfortunately, he's not a big meat eater yet so he didn't try any. But it made for a great photo!




Dessert! YUM. Bree and Mike made pies :) Apple and Raspberry :) Along with other desserts like pumpkin dip, pumpkin pie and spiced pumpkin cake. I tried Bree's pie, it was FABULOSO ;) (I'm secretly hoping she can make another one for Christmas -wink, wink!) I love raspberries!


Kristie getting ready to check out the shopping deals in the paper :)



As usual it was a wonderful Turkey Day! I think I am still recovering from all the food. Anybody want to go down to the parade next year??















No comments: