

Congrats to Betsy and Peter on the birth of their new son Nathan Lawrence!! We are so excited for you!! I won't give too many details other than to say, Betsy has won the award for the most amazing labor story of 2009. She delivered her baby BREECH. Or as it was texted to me (and I quote) "he came out A$$ first" . Oh yes my friends she sure did deliver a breech baby by one of only TWO Drs in the state of Maine that will do so! Way to go Betsamama! I was relieved to read that you went with the drugs for that delivery:)
Little A is so happy to know that there are more boys to play with!! Can't wait to see him!
1 comment:
Wow! Congratulations Betsy and her cute husband! I have a friend who delivered both of her boys breech. She is a champ too! Enjoy this time! You look great Betsy, hardly like you just gave birth a$$ first!
Post a Comment