Thursday, February 5, 2009

Almost 7 months!

Well, here we are! Almost 7 months old! Can you believe it? Each day is something that gets more and more fun! This month we've tried stage 2 foods and discovered that bananas and peaches and apple sauce is awesome! We also know that peas and green beans are not! Our first trip to the mall was this month and we loved it.

Little guy really has his personality and we love it! He is very excited to know that there is another little boy on the way for him to play with. (Not that he doesn't enjoy all his girlfriends :) We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Betsy and PE's little guy. He should be here any day now. When he arrives we will post his picture!

Well, here are a few pics I thought I'd post. I still don't know who he looks more like. But I don't care he's just adorable anyhow!










No comments: