Thursday, August 28, 2008

Puppy Love







So before we had little A our 'baby' is/was Bella the bulldog. She still is my baby but obviously I haven't given her quite as much attention as she deserves. Yesterday I thought it was time for little A to get some time with his play mat. It seems like he can see a lot better now and I think he cries because he gets bored quickly. Obviously he gets that trait from his parents! LOL.


So here are a few pictures of Bella and little A bonding on his play mat. Obviously Bella thinks that little A is her baby now :) Sniff.








2 comments:

Robyn said...

I am so glad I found your blog! I will visit it often. I can't wait until I have pictures of Stella and my little one on the floor together!

gailiop said...

I'm glad you found it too! Yes, Bella loves little A!! They are best buddies :)

Can't wait to see pics of your little guy ;)