

So this is my second season in a fantasy football league. Last year I started an all girls league. There were 16 teams, ladies from Maine, Nebraska, Illinois and Michigan were in the league. This was an opportunity to bond with their husbands and learn a little football! (And each of us was just as clueless about fantasy football). Somehow I ended up with Tom Brady during his record season ! This made watching football each week very entertaining. Our league is fun. We write smack talk but it's all for fun. We even have a prize for the last place team (I don't want to call you out but Betsy won last place!) :) I didn't win the league but I came pretty close. In the end it was sooo much fun. I think at some point I scared Bob b/c I could actually recognize some players and their teams :) Now if only I could find a way to get him interested in watching Grey's Anatomy....
One sad thing about last season is watching NE loose to NY! I am not an Eli Manning fan. Okay let me rephrase that. Eli is OKAY. But Brady and NE were on a streak... a history making streak I wanted see NE go all the way. In the end they (NE) 'crapped the bed' for lack of a better term. Wouldn't you rather see Tom Brady's face on all these great endorsements rather than Eli?? :) I think the pictures speak for themselves! Obviously Brady is an advocate of good hygene by promoting cologne while little Eli promotes Oreo's... sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment