A couple weeks ago I attended the bridal shower for my nephew David and his bride-to-be Rachel. It was a great shower. I knew a lot of people so it was very comfortably social for me :)
Jodie did great with the theme of finger foods, there were exciting prizes and it was all jam packed into two hours. The perfect length! And to top it off, I won the table prize. YAY!! (priorities right?) I think I might need Jodie to coordinate my next party...
 |
| Here's a pic of the happy couple opening their gift from Tracie. I love this wicker container thingy! As you can see they did too! But I am getting ahead of myself... |
 |
| Here we are pre-shower comfortably cutting up Rice Krispie treats. I love Rice Krispie treats. I wish I had thought of them to bring :) What great team work! |
 |
| Four pretty ladies! |
 |
| So it can't be a real blog post if I don't discuss the food. I think Jodie has spent a lot of time on Pinterest because everything was so cute and themed so well. Especially these little veggie cups. Each had ranch dressing in them with assorted veggies to dip. |
 |
| This picture just makes me jealous that I cannot decorate cookies :) But I am glad Jodie's neighbor Cheryl can because these were beautiful! |
 |
| Jodie relaxing pre-shower with what else? A jello shot! |
 |
| These were another cool finger food idea. Kabobs with cheeses, olives, meats and tomatoes. I'd like one of these in a Bloody Mary please! |
 |
| The head table was so cute. Photos of the couple were strung along the front. |
 |
| Rick is manning the punch bar! |
 |
| My wonderful table mates :) (sorry Tracie I missed you on this one) |
 |
| Everyone was asked to bring pantry items. Cindy brought stuff for pancakes as well as a jar of pickled hotdogs stuffed in hot peppers. I'm surprised nobody stole this right off the table! |
 |
| Another pic from Tracie's gift. Adorable printed pillow cases! |
 |
| David with one of his favorite aunts! |
 |
| Amanda celebrated her 21st birthday on April 1st. Jodie gave her this cool basket of goodies. Personally, I wish I had those glasses back in the day... |
 |
| After the shower David and Rachel invited everyone over to see their new place. |
 |
On top of everything else that day, it was Bob's 36th birthday! Happy Birthday! (We made him breakfast and he got new golf shoes for his birthday)
It was a very busy but awesomely fun day. So glad we got to participate. Can't wait til the wedding! |
No comments:
Post a Comment