Tuesday, March 6, 2012

21st Birthday

A few months ago we went out to celebrate Rachel's 21st birthday at Strikers in Armada. It was a great time. And it reminded me that it's been a long time since I celebrated my 21st birthday. And I'm pretty sure I had more to drink at Rachel's party than my own. But then again I think I was taking one for the team since my other sister-in-laws were not able to come to the party :)

Mellissa had her crazy Russian Cossack hat on (what is a Cossack, I dunno, but I'm pretty sure it's a type of Russian or a hat.. Google it I guess). Anyway, as you can see from the photos the hat was the ultimate party accessory!

*Footnote: if anybody suggests I drink a Long Island again, smack me. Hard. Please

Here are a few cute pics from the night.





 

I think Rachel was definitely enjoying her birthday!
David and his buddies...I think he needs a refill



 



I wonder what the party for #22 will be like??? 

No comments: