I wasn't planning on taking Big A trick or treating this year. But a friend of Bob's lives in a neighborhood where they really get into the Halloween spirit. I think almost every house was decorated and has someone sitting outside handing out candy. I walked around with my
SIL Mellissa and her sister Amanda. The kids ran ahead and I pushed Alex all bundled up in his stroller. We didn't go to every house but just enough. And BTW someone gave us a coupon for a FREE kids meal at Chili's! I wanna get some of those coupons for next year!
Here's a picture of Allie and Freddie with Big A. I think Freddie is doing a great impersonation of the Scream character. His arms and hands are really channeling the character in this picture I think :)

Obviously Big A is not afraid of the Scream character!

SO there was this guy trick or treating with his kids. And he had like a skirt on. I'm sure it was a costume but he had a sweatshirt over the top. So all you saw was the skirt part. And since it was windy he kept adjusting this 'skirt' thing. Anyhow, I only had my phone so the picture is far away. But I told
Mellissa to turn around so I could get a picture. You can see him in red in the back though.
Hmm.. maybe Bob will dress like this for next Halloween?? :)

Afterward we went back to Bob's friend's house. He had decorated the garage with lights and they had all sorts of good food. We brought Cottage Inn Pizza :) Since I totally ran out of time to make my pudding shots. Sorry guys! Next time I promise. But here's a picture of the bee in action.

Some of the lawn decorations :)
No comments:
Post a Comment